Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring 2012: Home at Last – The Long Drive (5/3 – 5/5)


Sorry for not being in touch a few days.  Wednesday night we received a phone call from Mom’s neighbors saying that she thought someone had been in her home.  Not to worry – we believe it was just a bad dream.  She was nervous and they were going to take her in until we got home so we started for home the Thursday morning.  It took us 3 very long days but we made it back Saturday night.  She is fine and we have convinced her that it was all a dream and she is back in her own home. 

Thanks for sticking with us through this long and crazy journey.  We had a great time and saw more of this beautiful country than most people get to see.  I have not been cured of my fear of heights but I have pushed myself farther than I thought I could.  I missed having Jeff and Linda as our side-kicks especially seeing they would go with Vaughan places I didn’t want to go.


Happy Trails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment