Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring 2012: Getting Ready

We are about to embark on a new adventure.  The first month we will be back to Moab, Utah - Vaughan's favorite place.  We will be there from March 19 through April 19.  We already have a Jeep camping trip scheduled for the first weekend we are there.  We will be riding the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park spending 2 nights under the stars (I'll be sleeping in the Jeep).  April 19 through May 18 we will be in Page, Arizona near Lake Powell.  We're hoping to hike into Coyote Buttes (The Wave) - one of the most photographed places in the world.

I will attempt to download a few pictures each day for those who wish to see if I'm still alive.

Vaughan is bringing his dirt bike and his mountain bike.  I'm bringing my cat Buddy to keep me company while he is out on the trails.

Wish us luck.


1 comment:

  1. Love you both!! Be careful and travel safe!! ( no Hogsback!). Post lots of pics so we can live vicariously this trip!! And above all- have fun and LIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete